Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark's Summer Place attraction at night
Mark's Summer Place
December 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Mark's summer place, roll around in his couch cusions, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider dowsing this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 20 years old to ride a second time.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, unexplained allergies, inappropriate boorishness, or hip, neck, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.