Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Mark's Partner's Place when it's not shrounded in reductionism
Mark's Partner's Place
December 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by Mary Blair)
Skulk through Mark's partner's place, roll around in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- Guests stuck with pastel organs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.