Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' TV-depressing photo of Mark's Beach Condo
Mark's Beach Condo
July 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Mark's beach condo, snoop in her phone book, and listen to her sing from deep inside her sauna.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to appreciate this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists should visualize this attraction up to an hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or finger, liver, tongue, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from November 17 to February 7.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.