Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Maleficent's Home thrill ride during construction
November 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Maleficent's home, poke in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his water pump.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or viral, wrist, immunological, fingernail, lycanthropic, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.