Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Magoo's Digs thrill ride during repairs
June 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Magoo's digs, lose yourself in his oven, and photograph his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- The old robot is the last one remaining from the buoy grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.