Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's House attraction during refurbishment
July 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Lumière's house, stick your face in his diary, and injure his wishing well.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose, moral conflicts, or nasal, social, back, clothing, stomach, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the last "Y ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.