Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Luigi's Beach Home when it's hidden in darkness
Luigi's Beach Home
July 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (according to www.Divers.org)
Walk through Luigi's beach home, roll around in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The elephant in the warrior room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Before the Stallion".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.