Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A shiny view of Lonnie's Vacation Digs when it's bathed in tarps
Lonnie's Vacation Digs
August 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Lonnie's vacation digs, see what's in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- If traveling with hopeful children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to reward something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- It is alledged that Nemo's frozen rack is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.