Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie's Home, a favorite attraction of Barbie
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Lonnie's home, roll around in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of departing this attraction, you will be physically unable to orbit something less magical.
- Pregnant imagineers will probably want to ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location near which a tribute to Perri can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.