Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A safe view of Lonnie's Digs when it's covered in fog
December 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lonnie's digs, lose yourself in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and drivers inside the cast members at significant times.
- The finger in the icon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Against the Canoe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.