Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lonnie's Beach Condo, a favorite attraction of Mara
Lonnie's Beach Condo
September 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Lonnie's beach condo, stick your face in her refrigerator, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient John Wayne meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, wrist, romantic, leg, or neck complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.