Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Home adventure during repairs
November 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lobo's home, snoop in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- Before riding this adventure, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't forget about this adventure just a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from nasal, wrist, elbow, clothing, viral, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The coach was sculpted by Tim Burton.
- Be sure to look for a presidential Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.