Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lobo's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
March 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Slink through Lobo's home, find out what's hidden in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Deedle interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=731167: "grand vulture" illegal state . Procedure aborted.