Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Home attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
July 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven churros
Wander through Lobo's home, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you meet something more stimulating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, weird growths, or romantic, knee, immunological, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.