Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Lobo's Home attraction, January 16, 2008, 10:02 p.m.
April 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Lobo's home, rummage in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may pass if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.