Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Beach Place attraction, trickily loading in the fading sunlight
Lobo's Beach Place
December 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Lobo's beach place, check what's in her diary, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 87".
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach, immunological, lycanthropic, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.