Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Lobo's Beach Place when it's not inundated in snowballs
Lobo's Beach Place
July 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Lobo's beach place, roll around in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her sauna.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.