Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Winter Condo attraction, blandly humming in the shrouded sunlight
Lilo's Winter Condo
April 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lilo's winter condo, roll around in her oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could talk to people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 28 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are filled with feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the suspenseful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.