Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Summer Home attraction during refurbishment
Lilo's Summer Home
May 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lilo's summer home, rummage in her underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve consultants.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.