Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's rascal-improvising photo of Lilo's House
March 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten dollars
Slink through Lilo's house, snoop in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her kitchen sink.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to bypass this attraction up to a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 2011, this attraction was reworked to obliterate scenes that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.