Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Home attraction during construction
December 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lilo's home, rummage in her makeup case, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from stomach, skin, romantic, elbow, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction's show building actually extends below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.