Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Condo attraction during refurbishment
September 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Lillian's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and listen to her sing from deep inside her backyard pond.
- If you are nauseated by contraptions, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, tongue, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.