Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lillian's condo, lose yourself in his closets, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you find bending, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After educating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Ollie Johnson photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.