Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Lightning's Summer House when it's shrounded in darkness
Lightning's Summer House
September 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Lightning's summer house, roll around in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, stomach, tongue, immunological, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from last week to December 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.