Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's castle-embellishing photo of Lightning's Summer House
Lightning's Summer House
July 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lightning's summer house, see what's in his laundry, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pocahontas when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.