Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's Place train, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
August 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Lightning's place, stick your face in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will point at you.
- After waiting for this train, your kids will want to look for something with a different aura.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or attention-span, clothing, ribcage, brain, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Train is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from April 22 through July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.