Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's guest-smearing photo of Lightning's Place
June 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Lightning's place, rummage in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her hot water heater.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this experience at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.