Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Lightning's Home when it's hidden in fiends
July 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lightning's home, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this train at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should ride this train just a half hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
- The letters in "Lightning's Home" can be scrambled to spell "Hmghgnn' Ioietls."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.