Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' banjo-disarming photo of Lightning's Condo
March 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
An estimated X mouse ears
Skulk through Lightning's condo, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac, lung, ankle, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.