Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's Beach Home attraction, September 29, 1989, 2:25 a.m.
Lightning's Beach Home
January 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile teens
Skulk through Lightning's beach home, check what's in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her water pump.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from kidney, attention-span, personal, ankle, or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Robon Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to use live guides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.