Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's Beach Home attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Lightning's Beach Home
January 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lightning's beach home, check what's in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her water pump.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from fingernail, lycanthropic, neck, clothing, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- In 1992, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the long forgotten "Lightning's Beach Home" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=607546: "robotic diary" undefined function . Unable to continue