Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's Beach Digs train during refurbishment
Lightning's Beach Digs
June 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Lightning's beach digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If traveling with head lice, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this train, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to visit this train half a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.