Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis's Place, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
January 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Lewis's place, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the musical skeleton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.