Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Vacation House attraction during a moment of contemplation
Leota's Vacation House
September 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Leota's vacation house, stick your face in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The treasure in the wheelchair room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Below the Door".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.