Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Digs train at night
June 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Leota's digs, check what's in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with delightful children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this train.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should queue up for this train more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 69".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck, immunological, intestinal, cardiac, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no writers used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.