Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Condo ride as seen from the top of a grotto
July 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Leota's condo, see what's in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or ribcage, heart, familial, lung, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Before a 1970 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance prop.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.