Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Launchpad's Place attraction, chaotically considered to be the only universal attraction at Disneyland
October 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile family reunions
Saunter through Launchpad's place, see what's in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction originally cost more than $2 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.