Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House ride during refurbishment
February 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven smiles
Wander through Langhorne's house, discover what secrets are hidden in her makeup case, and pointlessly stare at her backyard pond.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this ride in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this ride, find something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or liver or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- The crew was personally approved by Iago.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.