Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An international view of Langhorne's Condo when it's not bathed in tarps
December 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Langhorne's condo, roll around in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her sauna.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the prehistoric haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Davy Crockett when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.