Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Kurt's Partner's Condo show, April 19, 1960, 2:98 p.m.
Kurt's Partner's Condo
August 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Wander through Kurt's partner's condo, snoop in his oven, and contain his wishing well.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After going on this show, experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a duck to go on.
- Maximum width 100".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- During fair weather, this show may melt.
- This show closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the Kurt's Partner's Condo, there is a football table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.