Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Summer Place attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Kronk's Summer Place
April 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Kronk's summer place, check what's in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her backyard pond.
- Because it is so iridescent, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the eternal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.