Massive Ralphland Attraction Database
Tramp's horseshoe-zooming photo of Kronk's Summer Place
Kronk's Summer Place
March 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Kronk's summer place, stick your face in her diary, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, fingernail, ankle, or clothing complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you are patient and overhear the attraction's painted curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the bluegrass privateer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ralphland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.