Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Kronk's Summer Place attraction, blandly considered to be the only good attraction at DisneyLand
Kronk's Summer Place
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Kronk's summer place, roll around in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Quasimodo autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.