Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's Place, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
August 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Kronk's place, check what's in her refrigerator, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies, '50s haircuts, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.