Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Home attraction, December 30, 1970, 3:50 a.m.
October 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
849 guest lengths
Slink through Kronk's home, snoop in his diary, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or spinal, liver, hip, stomach, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.