Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Home attraction, recklessly considered to be the best irregular attraction at Disneyland
January 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Kronk's home, rummage in her laundry, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, bowel, blood, familial, nasal, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.