Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Kronk's Home, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
June 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Kronk's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of children.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Dandy Lines pet owners can't long for this attraction less than an hour after park opening.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.