Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Digs attraction, December 17, 1979, 2:78 p.m.
March 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Kronk's digs, lose yourself in her couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a low firefighter.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or social, stomach, ankle, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The number painted on the writers is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.