Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's Summer Home attraction as seen from the top of a territory
King's Summer Home
December 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Creep through King's summer home, rummage in her couch cusions, and make a wish at her hot water heater.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to find this attraction just an hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd growths, '80s haircuts, runny perfume, or hip or chest disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the King's Summer Home, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=377150: "particular partner" undefined state