Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's Home attraction during refurbishment
April 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Creep through King's home, stick your face in his makeup case, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors can bypass this attraction just a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Frozone photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the King's Home essentially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.