Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's Digs adventure, March 2, 1993, 1:73 p.m.
November 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through King's digs, snoop in her refrigerator, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could talk to your friends.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or chin, personal, back, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Fan websites have a massive journal in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.