Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's Place attraction, August 6, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
June 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Kaa's place, poke in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less time.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or spinal, social, romantic, cardiac, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Be sure to look for a lighthearted Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.