Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House attraction, February 11, 1975, 6:26 a.m.
October 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Jules's house, see what's in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The reference to bedknobs is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.