Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's Home attraction during construction
May 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Walk through Jules's home, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.