Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's Beach Home attraction at park opening
Jules's Beach Home
May 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Jules's beach home, find out what's hidden in his couch cusions, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to experience this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Sallah autograph pavilion.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.