Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House ride, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
February 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through José's house, find out what's hidden in his oven, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this ride only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or shoulder disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains imported images.
- Because this is a stationery ride, adults are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.