Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Home train, trickily considered to be the best rugged train at Disneyland
April 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Walk through José's home, find out what's hidden in his couch cusions, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this train will be full of people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Train may be too startling for wimps.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers (in that order) within the other guests at various times.
- This train may have cost more than $8 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.