Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Johnny's Place when it's hidden in tarps
November 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third thumbs up
Pass through Johnny's place, stick your face in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his hot water heater.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.