Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's Partner's Home attraction during repairs
Johnny's Partner's Home
March 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Wander through Johnny's partner's home, check what's in her refrigerator, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.