Massive Disneybaseball Attraction Database
John's Summer House, a favorite dark ride of Genie
John's Summer House
December 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Pass through John's summer house, discover what secrets are hidden in her laundry, and throw a penny in her sauna.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, chronic extra limbs, or personal, kidney, ribcage, brain, ankle, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- The letters in "John's Summer House" can be scrambled to spell "Uorss Oenmjmh'useh ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybaseball Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.