Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Place dark ride as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
December 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Saunter through John's place, lose yourself in her oven, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this dark ride with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of whirling this dark ride, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- This is the last of the few dark rides that has not malfunctioned since the land turned 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.