Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Partner's House attraction during construction
John's Partner's House
May 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Slink through John's partner's house, see what's in his phone book, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $136 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.